What can you expect during your first visit to Johnson Ranch Dental? Dr. John F. Williams will sit down with you and discuss your dental health and the potential goals you have for your smile. With our years of experience and diverse list of dental treatments, we can handle most dental issues.
We will also give you a complete dental exam, which will include your teeth, gums, jaw muscles and joints. We use advanced imaging techniques to look for possible trouble spots and to help us understand your dental health, and you and our dentist will create a treatment plan to help you reach your goals. We will also provide you with an estimated cost of your care and discuss your payment options.
We suggest that you bring the following items with you to your first dental appointment in Roseville, California:
- The names and phone numbers of your previous dentist and your current physician
- Your dental records, including X-rays, and your medical records if you have access to them
- A list of your current medications, including any vitamins and supplements
- A list of any allergies and medical conditions
- Your insurance cards and, if possible, a list of your benefits.
If you are ready to schedule your first visit to our office, call our team at 916-784-1700.