If you are one who has an unattractive, gapped smile, there are many treatments available in the dental world today to give you the smile you have always wanted, including dental bridges! A dental bridge is a strong, reliable appliance that is made of two or more dental crowns. To keep it in place, the bridge is anchored to the remaining natural teeth that lie on both sides of the gap in your smile, which allows for permanent, successful, and reliable results. If you would like to achieve a full, beautiful, and functional smile, here are some reasons why you should do so with a dental bridge:
• It can improve and enhance your smile.
• It can help you feel better about yourself and your appearance.
• It can repair and improve the function of your smile.
• It can give you the ability to properly chew and speak again.
• It can enhance and preserve the shape of your face.
• It can give you the force you need in your bite.
• It can keep your natural teeth from drifting out of place.
Your dental bridge can last 15 years or longer if you take good care of it by attending your six month checkups and participating in a daily oral hygiene routine. If you are interested in this dental restoration and the many ways it can help you, we invite you to call our office today and set up an appointment with our dentist. We are happy to meet with you and see if this is the best solution for you and your smile!